Sunday, September 2, 2018

    Joel Ellis
       Bio

   My name is Joel Robert Ellis. I believe in God, this was, and is, the most meaningful thing in my life. I am a professional Disc Jockey and have seen the technology, of my craft, evolve over the years. I have witness DJing go from cassette tape, to vinyl records, to CDs, to Mp3 (and other digital formats), and now to actually mixing videos, instead of mixing just audio by itself. Long before mixing videos came out, I had that idea and I felt that it was the greatest idea in the world, and I wish I had the funding and knowledge, back then, to bring my idea into reality. 
    I am inspired by Life itself, and my life ambition is to inspire others to follow the right path by doing right, and at the end of their life’s journey, they will have no, or very few, regrets. When I am in the presence of superior intelligence, I am more apt to listen than to speak, and when I am in the presence of stupidity, I humbly walk away, because I believe it is best to please a fool than vex him/her.
    I love being creative, creating music, videos or digital art. I love the process/journey of getting to the final product, because I believe that if you love the process/journey, the out come will reflect the love you put into the process/journey. Although learning new things can be challenging at times, I love learning new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment