Thursday, September 6, 2018

Joel Ellis
PROJECT 1 PROPOSAL
       MULTIMEDIA AND INSTALLATION ART




         I propose to create a project to depict people saying one thing, but do they mean something else? The name of my Project is,” Really”. I will start out with a person looking all-serious, and then all of a sudden they will say, “I Love You” , but soon after they burst out laughing, and now the person being spoken too dose not know if they REALLY meant it when they said, “I Love You”.
        Why I choose this? Well, I feel that as the world seems to be getting smaller, by the way of advancing technology, and people are becoming less motivated to go out of their comfort zone and socialize, and the less time you spend away from people and more time in front of your electronic device, I feel you are losing some of your humanity and if this happens you will also lose some of your ability to say, “I Love You” and truly mean it.

        My timeline: 9/718 videos done
                            9/14/18 test project
                            9/21/18 project due 
I will be needing
6 boxes, each a different size. 
A projector 
Mac computer 
The software Madmapper 




No comments:

Post a Comment