Thursday, October 18, 2018


V.I.P.

(Project 2)

        Wow.... this took a while and multiple shoots, but I am well pleased with the out come. The first shoot took the longest and the most work, but I was not pleased with the outcome, and to further frustrate things more, I mistakenly hit the stop button, for record, on the camera, so all that work went down the drain. 
        The second shooting went better, and I remembered not to hit the stop button on the camera for recording, but I still felt something was missing. I dug deep within and with determination and hard work, I accomplished what I wanted, something different and entertaining.


Artist Statement

         I created this artistic piece because I wanted my Project 2 to blow away the viewer, to capture their attention from the beginning to the end. I wanted them to ask why?, to feel good, to enjoy what they were experiencing and to say that they have," never had this exact experience before". 
      The concept behind this artistic piece, is to have the viewer see and feel what it is that I create in real life, how I create a happy atmosphere, through my DJing, Music producing and video production. I feel that I have accomplished this with this project and I am more that satisfied with the outcome and responses from the viewers.


No comments:

Post a Comment