Saturday, October 6, 2018

Joel Ellis Project 2 Proposal



        I decided to create my Project 2 on “A Night With A DJ”. I will film the DJ (DJ Joey Jam),

performing, his equipment, the people's interactions, the bar the waitresses, the inside and

 outside of the club. I will use the projector to project different images at different place and

 times. I decided to create my Project 2 on “A Night With A DJ”. I will film the DJ (DJ Joey Jam), 

performing, his equipment, the people, the bar the waitresses, the inside and outside of the 

club. I will use the projector to project different images at different places and times.

Timeline:

9/28/18: Project Proposal due

10/5/18: Project Process Post 1 due

10/5/18: Artist assignment due

10/6/18: Film DJ Show

10/7-10/18: Edit DJ Show

10/12-18/18: continue working on project

10/19/18: Project Due


Materials:

Camera

 I-Phone, Club "The White Room" 

People in the Club

Computer

Madmapper

Computer

 Projector

Video editing software (Premiere Pro)

 Sound editing Software (Adobe Audition)

Sketches:
















No comments:

Post a Comment